Content Marketing Manager
Content Marketing Manager
Content Marketing Manager and relationship manager focused specifically on coordinating and negotiating marketing projects. Allocating content material by analyzing research, creating communications that align directly to customer awareness, and applying a strategic delivery to optimize the content. Managing customer experiences and conversation marketing. Ability to write content for dissemination and integrate images, blogs, newsletters, website content and social communities. Currently, learning more about content partnerships, podcasts, chatbots, smart speakers (voice) and rich media.
- Respectful of Product Knowledge Awareness – Ability to Empathize with Customers to Create Solutions.
- Planning, Researching and Prioritizing to Advance Content Goals
- Effective at Engaging and Motivating Others | Highly Adaptable
- Writing and Optimizing Content | Brand Influence
- Google Analytics, Google Trends | Digital Competency
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
Business Portfolio | Chicago, IL (2009 to 2018)
www.christinadlee.com Maintaining a professional portfolio representing experience in marketing / business / consulting and partnering relationships. Researching new marketing methods that connect readers | listeners | speakers | community followers | potential followers; how content and voice will change marketing efforts. From 2009 – 2015 my business was focused on marketing projects – publishing and writing content, business management – digital work flow management and connecting others with like-minded community members for potential partnerships.
- Built client relationships and partnerships through negotiating, sales, collaboration, referrals and social networking
- Customized strategic recommendations including scope, timeline and budget
- Designed web content using the WordPress Content Management System (CMS)
- Research agent for clients using Google Trends , SEO/Keywords, Competitive Analysis
- Content manager | Wrote, and published social media content
Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Chicago, IL (Freelance | March 2018)
Brand Marketing | Website Publishing
Worked in the marketing department, web studio division. Content Strategist – Utilized a proprietary content management editor software to update graphics, internal and external links, and content. Organized web pages into digital files for editing and digital file sharing.
American College of Healthcare Executives, Chicago, IL (2015 to 2017)
Marketing Manager| Content Strategist
Managed membership data, membership relationships and wrote and published the quarterly membership online newsletter. Managed LinkedIn professional content.
- Researched retention and recruitment marketing objectives and created marketing campaigns for retention and recruitment. Liaison to members and prospective members. Content Manager – email marketing and LinkedIn Membership management.
Sync360, Chicago, IL (2015)
Content Marketing Manager
Managed Search Engine Optimization (SEO) procedures and social media content for healthcare businesses. Creative elements included keyword planning strategies, analytics on competition and analytics on current high volume searched terms compared to industry specific keyword ranking analysis
- Content Strategist – Created social media content resulting in brand engagement and web site page views.
- Developed SEO reports combining screen shots and data conversion statistics with projected plans from another source enabling decisions to advance content for the web site.
American Medical Association, Chicago, IL (2006 to 2009)
Project Manager | Relationship Manager
Organized the communication between FEMA and the project team, facilitating the $300,000 CitizenReady™ grant to educate the general public on pandemic influenza and teach disaster preparedness.
- Managed the team, the development, the rollout and implementation of two online training courses to educate first responders on disaster preparedness for a $1M FEMA grant.
- Prepared, implemented, and controlled the budget expenditures, and provided budget analysis for both the $300,000 CitizenReady™ grant and the $1M FEMA grant.
- Administered meetings with internal and external stakeholders to ensure budgets, planning, and meetings aligned with objectives.
- Implemented marketing techniques through cold-calling and email networking, increasing client registration from 10% to 90%.
Consultant | Content Marketing Manager
Haddad’s Restaurant, Chicago, IL (2009 to 2014)
Content Manager – Published web site content and trained client on digital techniques including social media.
- Advanced web search results from page 12 to page 1 by integrating relevant industry-specific and client-specific photography and content.
- Photographed restaurant entrees.
- Published images on website and social media.
TECHNOLOGIES & MORE
Canva – Grapic Design, WordPress platforms – content manager and basic HTML knowledge Google (Analytics, Keyword Planner), Microsoft Office tools expert level (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Abila- NetForum (AMS), Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Skype, Twitter, Email Marketing (MailChimp, Constant Contact, Real Magnet), , Cloud Computing, BaseCamp, Podio, Customer Relationship Management Systems, DropBox, Market Wired distribution services; Completed Adobe InDesign Advanced Certification (basic level of knowledge).
EDUCATION & COMMUNITY
Bachelor’s in Business Marketing | Social Sciences | Regis University Denver, CO
Cystic Fibrosis Philanthropist | Event Committee
Moksha Yoga Studio | Social Media Manager, Community Member
Jade Yoga | Ambassador